Package Upload By: SINGH TRAVEL'S
Destination Covered: Khajuraho - Chhatarpur, Jabalpur, Bandhavgarh - Bandhavgarh National Park
Package Tags: TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
Daywise Tour Iternary.
Pickup from Jabalpur Railway Station/ Airport & Drop to Hotel
After Breakfast move to Bhedha- ghat & Other 06 Tourist Places of Jabalpur & Back to Hotel.
Start for Amarkantak after Breakfast Min. 04 Hrs travel to Reach Amarkantak
Start Sight Seeing Min. 04 Places at Amarkantak Night stay at hotel.
Start for Bandhavgarh after Breakfast Min. 03 to 04 Hrs travel time to reach Bandhavgarh
Jungle Safari will be start at 02:00 PM Night Stay at Hotel.
Start for Khajuraho after the Breakfast Min. 05 hrs to reach at Khajuraho & stay at Hotel.
Start for Jabalpur after Breakfast Min. 05 to 06 Hrs. travel time to reach Jabalpur Directly Drop at Jabalpur Railway Station
Terms and Conditions
- Child below 5 yrs is complimentary
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast), MAP (Breakfast & Dinner), AP (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Hotel & Room provided will be either the one mentioned in the itinerary or similar category.
- Keeping in mind the closing day for sightseeing schedule/room availability itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- Please carry the identity proof along with 4 passport size photos per person so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/ Adhaar-Card or etc) for processing the permit. (All traveller including child)
- The above price is validate for 20 Days (including the date of issue) / Last day of the month.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis. ( Extra Bed in standard/delux hotel means bedroll/cot)
- Meal plans mentioned. (MAP means Breakfast)
- Transportation on non sharing basis.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (not at disposal).
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (toy train), porterage. All entry tickets/tickets ( zoo, ropeway, boating, horse riding etc.).
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.